Follow by Email

Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Beginning!!

If you are a frequent reader of my blog you are going to see that I have made a lot of changes.  For awhile I have been trying to figure out what I want this blog to represent.  I have made a decision that this blog will be for Stampin' Up! products and creations only.  I want my Stampin' Up business to grow and expand which this blog will help with.  Also, it will make it a lot easier for the Stampin' Up customer to find what they are looking for.  Also, I do plan on having another blog which would be similar to how this blog was before.  It will be a mixture of my personal life and my Etsy Shop!!  At first I was totally against having 2 blogs but I have decided it is the best decision. 

 I have given myself this weekend to get everything up and running correctly again. I will also be splitting up my facebook fan pages.   So Monday morning you will have two new blogs to read!!  I hope you understand my decision to make these changes and will continue to read.  I look forward to this new challenge and look forward to sharing my paper creations!!  
See you on Monday!

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

Meezy said...

Keep the good work running, I'm your brand-new neighbour blog from Germany about the Beatles, life and pop culture. So you probably won't understand a word, but there will also be videos and pictures and fun stuff, so come over now and then.

Greets,
Mihael.

Duncan D. Horne said...

I randomly came across your blog and like it!

www.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com

gabry said...

My friend, I found a website to make big money online.
There is address: http://bux4ad.com/_7c710168.htm

Tizzle said...

Nice blog you got here mate!
Visit mine HERE or HERE

hapi said...

Hi Nicole, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

zhang1 said...

Abercrombie Fitch Clothing
Abercrombie Fitch sale
Abercrombie Fitch outlet

1
Abercrombie Womens
wholesale NFL Jerseys
NFL Jerseys 2012

1
NFL Jerseys
NFL Jerseys 2011
Youth NFL Jerseys

2
2011 NFL Pro Bowl
Arizona Cardinals Jerseys
Baltimore Ravens Jerseys

3
Carolina Panthers Jerseys
Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys
Dallas Cowboys Jerseys

4

Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys
Green Bay Packers Jerseys
Indianapolis Colts Jerseys

5

Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
Minnesota Vikings Jerseys
New Orleans Saints Jerseys

6

New York Jets Jerseys
Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys
San Francisco 49ers Jerseys

7
St. Louis Rams Jerseys
Tennessee Titans Jerseys

games for kids said...

i like it, thank for share, you can visit http://guns.gamesforkids.name

How to grow facial hair said...

The picture is amazing